Casement WindowsTraditional appearance meets today's new window technology with casement windows.
Graboyes’ casement windows embody history and practicality, merging the old-world craftsmanship of a charming crank handle with the refined details of today’s advanced window technology. Please call us at (610) 279-3905 to discuss your windows project or complete the FREE QUOTE form.
Get A Quote
What are Casement Windows?
Casement windows are attached to its frame by hinges at the side. Featuring a low-profile, easy-touch nesting handle, the casement sash gently opens outward, while the hinged awning window opens up and out.
Additional features include:
- One of the most energy-efficient window types because the window sash presses against the frame on closing which creates a tight seal which prevents cold air from getting in.
- Beveled exterior sash design creates the appearance of a larger glass area with an attractive slimline look.
- Step-down frame with compression-type inner bulb seal achieves a tight seal during inclement weather.
- State-of-the-art hinge system provides multi-directional ventilation and allows sash cleaning from inside the home.
- Positive crank mechanism permits easy operation when opening and closing the sash.
- Multi-point locking system ensures a tight seal and increased comfort.
- Multiple lite configurations available in a single mainframe for strongest, most efficient installation.